Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
What are the international shipping costs?
UK Standard Delivery:
Over £50 Free
(1-5 working days)
Standard Europe Shipping:
£10 (3-5 working days)
World Zone 1:
Africa, Asia, North America, South America: £15.00
UK Special/Next day Delivery:
£10 (1-2 Days)
Express Europe Shipping:
£20 (2-3 working days)
World Zone 2:
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & other regions: £18
If you do not fall within any of these regions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so can help you.
How do I change/cancel my order?
After completion of an order, it is not possible to cancel due to our automated ordering process. For the same reason it is not possible to make subsequent changes of details to your order e.g. adding/removing an item, changing delivery address etc.
How can I exchange an item?
We do not accept any exchanges unless the product is damaged, lost in transit or we’ve sent you a wrong product. However, we do look at each case individually so please send us an email on email@example.com if you have a legitimate reason for exchange. Please note, even under special circumstances, we will only offer store credit towards the same designer you shopped from previously. We do not accept returns on custom orders.
Do I have to pay customs and duties on my international order?
Duties and taxes for international orders are not included in the shipping charges. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping company/customs office at the time you receive an invoice from the shipping agent.
I am not happy with my order, can I return?
We accept returns only if:
- Your order is damaged in transit
- You’ve received an incorrect product or wrong size
- Your item is defected
- Packages lost in transit
Please read our Returns Policy here (insert link)
What if I need a different size in my jewellery?
Most of our jewellery is one size fits all however, for some styles we have size options available. If you have any confusion regarding size, please feel free to email us.
If you wish to change the size, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and once your return has been accepted and if the product is in stock, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Send the item back to us. Shipping charges will be covered by you.
- Once the unused product is received, we will ship out the new size along with the re-shipping charges.
Please note if the item is out of stock, we will not be able to process any exchanges.
How can I get style tips for my jewellery?
We share fun ways of styling our pieces on our social media channels. Join us on Instagram and Facebook to get creative.
How can I care for my jewellery?
All our jewellery is handmade and gold/rose gold/silver plated and requires special care. Follow these simple steps so you can wear your favourite pieces for longer:
- Please avoid sun exposure and hard surfaces to the jewellery.
- Please store your jewellery in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Always store them flat (not vertically).
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch or a cushioned box to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement. To avoid damage, fasten all chains and catches before storing flat. Please use acid free tissue or cloth to wrap and store individual pieces.
- Please handle your jewellery with care while wearing and taking them off.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
- Jewellery should always be put on last after getting ready as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- Do not wear any jewellery when washing up or showering. Please avoid soap or water to clean your jewellery.
- To clean your jewellery please use silver cleaning cloth without any water or soap.
- Do not use liquid cleaners as this can take the polish off or enamel paint off the jewellery. The liquid can also leave residue over the stone.
- If you wear your gold-plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
What are the materials used in the jewellery?
Each product has a different composition and plating. Product specific details and composition can be found alongside each product.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards and payment options including Visa, American Express, Master Card, Maestro, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal
Can I change my shipping address?
We will not be able to change the shipping address once the order is placed due to our automated ordering procedures.
Where can I find real customer pictures?
You can find customer pictures here, in our Customer Gallery under the Discover section of our website.